Do You Need a Denver Assisted Living Expert?
When you use a senior care advisor who specializes in assisted living facilities, like Stacys Helping Hand, Inc you receive the expertise needed to find your loved one the best fit and give you peace of mind. Assisted Living Experts will save you days of research, touring and potentially still not asking the right questions so you can find the best fit.
Denver Assisted Living Expert
Stacys Helping Hand’s Interim Care Managers go above and beyond what you would receive from any free service. As your local assisted living advocate throughout the process of finding a facility, they include all assisted living options, not just ones that pay referral fees. After an in-person assessment, your Assisted Living Expert will research your best options and tour the facilities with you to make it less overwhelming. Of course, you still have the option to tour alone, if you like. Stacys Helping Hand, Inc has toured over 300 assisted living facilities in the Denver Area accruing over 5,000 hours of in-person experience with the facilities.
When you are ready to make a decision, Assisted Living Denver Experts can assist with your financing options. A registered nurse with Stacys Helping, Inc Hand can help you make the right health decisions regarding your loved one’s care. After you move-in, they follow up for months to make sure you are happy with the assisted living facility. By following up with their past clients on the quality of care, you receive a trusted and knowledgeable resource.
- After an invaluable in-person assessment, they research your best options for you.
- Less stressful and overwhelming because you have a trusted liaison.
- Experience in the industry and with the quality of care at local facilities.
- Your have a resource who has personally visited over 300 senior care communities in the Denver area.
- You have an expert that has spent over 5,000 hours in the Denver Metro communities.
- You can tour facilities alone Or with a specialist (they recommend using them as a liaison)
- Your email and phone number remains confidential..
- If you need medical advice, their registered nurse can assist with care conferences, getting Veterans benefits and Long Term Care Insurance Approved, and Guardian and Fiduciary hearings.
- 3 months of follow-up as liaisons (or more if needed).
- Reasonable one-time flat fee.
If you are finding it difficult to make an assisted living decision, let Stacys Helping Hand, Inc Interim Care Managers help. They’ll provide the clarity you need to make the best choice for your loved one and give you peace of mind.