Senior Placement Services
Denver’s Senior Care Advisors
Pam, the owner of Stacy’s Helping Hand, is passionate about meeting the needs of her clients and their families while creating Best Practices for local hands-on Placement Agents in the industry.
As a founding member of the Greater Denver Placement & Referral Alliance (GDPRA), Pam currently serves as their President. She actively participated in writing Best Practices for Placement Agents. This type of service is very new. It has only been available to seniors and their families since about 2005. Up until recently, there have been no real standards. Most Placement Agents hearts were in the right place, but they didn’t always use Best Practices.
What Can You Expect From a GDPRA Placement Agent
- Your needs will always come first.
- A quality in-person intake [a suitability interview] will be conducted for your loved one unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- A determination of specific needs will be made based on care, finances, geographical location, level of activity, and situation.
- You will be accompanied on tours of communities unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Communities will have been vetted through personal tours and research before providing a list of options to you.
- You will be provided in writing how the Agent gets paid.
What You Can Expect From Stacy’s Helping Hand
- A compassionate and trusted expert
- A neutral party who refers to all appropriate communities
- Someone who empowers seniors to be part of the decision, as much as possible
- 3 months of follow up after the transition as your advocate, liaison and sounding board