Are you stressed out looking for senior care facilities in Denver, Colorado? We can find a home that fits your loved one’s personality, interests and care requirements while considering their financial needs. We are by your side every step of the way; from the moment we meet you, through the day your loved one moves in, and onward to ensure they are settled and comfortable. Our team specializes in helping seniors and their families find Assisted Living and senior care facilities in the Denver Metro area. We are happy to meet with your family for a free consultation to determine if you would like to use our service. We can save you days of researching and touring assisted living facilities to find the best fit for your loved one. You will quickly understand what levels of care specific assisted living facilities offer, their associated cost, the “feel” of each community and the quality of care they offer. Our purpose is to make this overwhelming process easier and give you peace of mind.
Visited 300+ Senior Care Facilities in Denver Colorado
Since 2007, we have toured and inspected more than 300 senior care facilities in the Denver Metro area. The types of senior care available include: Assisted living facilities, memory care facilities, independent living communities and nursing homes. With our service, you will be more confidant that you are finding the appropriate type of care for your loved one.
Placement assistance includes:
- A free consultation with you over the phone or in person to discuss your situation.
- A complete assessment in person with you and your loved one to understand your needs, including care/financial requirements and social/geographic wishes.
- We research and analyze the most appropriate options to suit your loved one’s individual needs, including which facilities have openings. We then discuss these options with you and together, we narrow down the communities that interest your family.
- We schedule and accompany you on tours of the selected facilities.
- We serve as your liaison and advocate during the entire process and will continue to do so after your loved one has moved in.
- We will call to follow-up with you and your loved one for 3 months following move-in to ensure their new home is a good fit. These calls will take place at 2, 4, and 8 and 12 weeks; however, you may contact us at any point if you are concerned or have an issue.
Additional Care Management Services:
- Assistance with Veteran’s benefits applications
- Review of long term care insurance policies/assistance with approvals
- Consultation regarding complicated medical issues
- Attendance at care conferences as liaison and advocate
- Review of care plans at current or new senior care facility
- Support during guardian or fiduciary hearings
- Extended care coordination and support
Our Services are provided at a flat fee
Looking for Senior Care Facilities
All over the United States families,like yourselves, are looking for senior care. It is overwhelming and without our help you may never know there is a facility in the Denver area that would have been a better fit for your loved one. Since we are a neutral party and not the marketing person for one facility, you can find the best senior care facility for your family member.
There are many questions that you need to ask a facility. For example, “what can’t you do?” With our help, you will know which facilities are a good fit for your loved one and the type of care they offer. This will not only allow you to choose the best option for your loved one, but save money as many senior care facilities charge for levels of care. Those charges can quickly add up. Together we will evaluate and assess the pro’s and con’s of the appropriate facilities for your loved one.